Sunday, February 9, 2014

back in action !!

After a series of Panadol dosages, and two days of sleeping, finally, I came out of my shell today - it was time to work - time to complete all the assignments and tasks to be ready for the next week, that brings with it one of the busiest weekly schedules in terms of classes that I have seen here at IE. There are days like Tuesday next week, when my classes themselves will run for 12 hours starting from 9 AM in the morning until 10 PM at night, with only an hour's break in between.

Anyways, enough thinking about what the coming weeks will bring, for today I am happy that I have completed all the tasks that were due to be done for tomorrow.

It's that time of the term, where I will have to take each day - one at a time :-)

Good night readers, have a fruitful week ahead :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment