Sunday, February 16, 2014

Clearing things off the table

Yepp, although a Sunday, today was one of the busiest ones for me. There were lot of group work related tasks, individual exercises, and submissions pending against my name, and today I had to be serious in clearing them.

SO, the morning started with background work for Technology & Business Strategy group project, followed by actual group meeting for this project in MM31, followed by some emails that I had to send for submitting final poster of Hands-on Rapid Innovation Accelerator and to inquire with student office regarding some paper work, followed by Matlab exercises - three of them for the Applied Financial Engineering, followed by some formatting of Applied Corporate Finance slides that I needed to prepare and for which I had already done some background work .. hsshh !!

It's around mid-night now, and I have still a few tasks pending - although only a couple of them for tomorrow. Let's see - this is Madrid and around here the night is still young :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment