Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chores time :-)

Seriously, do you guyz remember [as regular readers of my blog I wish to assume :-)], when was the last time I mentioned chores in here?

That's right - it was indeed a long long time ago. So, despite all the group works, all the assignments and all the exercises, I decided to take time out to do my chores today. Cleaned the house, got grocery, cooked some food, and did the dishes. Also, re-arranged furniture in my room a bit - I like to do that every once in a while, to have a fresh feeling about the place I stay in.

When it was all done, time was already hinting me to take a siesta, and so I did :-)

In the evening, although I was tempted to go to MM31, I decided against it and stayed back at my place, to work on my resume and a couple of exercises.

Feeling good this evening, as the house looks in so much better state, and I am also free of that guilt which kept nagging me for ignoring the chores :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment