Friday, February 21, 2014

Having fun the Marathi way :-)

So, there is this friend Manan that I have here at IE, who chatted me last night that he has developed a craving for Marathi food - the food that we have back home in my region of India, and if I can make these two special items. And I agreed :-)

After spending the first half in school, I started on my mission - first shopping some ingredients missing from my kitchen, then cooking and finally packing. Yes, Hitesh wanted to host this dinner at his place, as we had invited some other folks as well, and he was going to cook his trademark Lamb Curry for us. SO, I did the basic preparation and went to his place for that final finishing touch.

Together, the food turned out to be awesome and it was a fun night to spend, good enough to energize us for the exams week that is staring at us now :-)

And those curious to know what this food was all about, here's a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment