Saturday, February 8, 2014

Time to Wake up !!

Well, that Siesta which started at 5:30 PM yesterday, ended only at 11 AM today. A loooooong sleep after a really looooong time - but I think my body needed it - considering all the fatigue that I was experiencing in past couple of days.

Anyways, now that I am all fresh and ready, its time to wake up, from my sleep, from the laziness that is getting hold of me, thanks to the uneven schedule of classes during the electives term, and from the lag that I am showing in preparing for the jobs searching.

After I woke up, it was time for a little self-reflection and time to motivate myself into the next stage - with jam-packed schedule of classes for next three weeks, and with graduation date not so far away, and with exams for this term approaching closer, I have to switch gears now. Time to wake up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment