Friday, February 7, 2014

Every Object tells a story ..

Today turned out to be a day dedicated to market testing of websites and e-commerce platforms. First a double session of Hands on Rapid Innovation Accelerator, where after discussing about the opportunity identification and solutions development stages previously, it was time to do market experiments. Many websites and apps, that help us put our product online within minutes, many template based applications that help us create our own apps and websites and email campaigns within minutes and the various tools to know the response we receive to such rapid campaigns.

Chris and Zubin took us through so many tools, web platforms and apps today, at the end of today's double session, I realized how little I knew about the world that is out there.
And then in the Internet as a Sales Channel class, it was again time for discussing the various tools to do email marketing, social media marketing, etc.

Although I could help but notice a clear overlap in the topics that I learned in both the classes today, I didn't mind this overlap - as both classes have been proceeding at their own pace and that little overlap of today's topics were just a matter of coincidence.

Anyways, I was feeling a little ill since yesterday, so decided to come home, have a good lunch and then a siesta before doing anything for the day. So, here I am, ready to have my siesta as soon as I complete this post.

And yes, while the lunch was cooking, and as I enjoyed eating my meal, I also saw this movie about design concepts "Objectified" as recommended by Zubin and Chris.

It turned out to be a good movie, and I liked it. Quoting its opening line here, just in case it gets you readers interested in the movie "Every Object tells a story ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment