Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Demo Day !!

Finally, today was the day - day when the Hands on Rapid Innovation Accelerator course got wrapped up, the day when we gave a demo of our product and the whole process of RIC that we went through during the course, to our investors. It was good fun, and as it was arranged to be in the Launch Pad, a lot of people passing by dropped in. To see how the 3-D printer was working, to check what we have been doing - had a lot of interactions with visitors for our demo, and got a lot of useful feedback, and a couple of business cards, during the whole process. Winner of the day, as judged by the jury that was comprised of affluent investors and entrepreneurs, was the product that allowed girls to design their own jewellery and order a 3-D print of it.

Our product got a lot of downloads as well, and we are happy to have gone through the whole process of RIC, and to know so many new tools and technologies, that can help us with prototyping and market testing. Surely, a big thanks for that to Chris and Zubin.

And in the Technology & Business Strategy class today, it was the case of National Geographic. Call it a day when not many people had read the case, or the day, when I choose to read, analyze and submit my one-pager for the case, as is required for individual participation for the course, I think I over-participated today and I know that my classmates will probably hate me for that.
Anyways, it was interesting to understand the situation that NatGeo is currently in, the steps it has taken to come out of the current crisis, and we all do hope that it comes out successfully.

A long day again, but fruitful one. Tomorrow, I spent most of my day in the Iberain Private Equity Conference, as I have volunteered to take pictures for the event. I will drop by for the technology & business strategy class though. Hopefully, will enjoy both the freelancing experience as well as the conference :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment