Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wanted: Rest !! Rest !! Rest !!

After spending some time reading even after coming back from group dinner last night, and thanks to an early telephone call I needed to attend this morning, I didn't really sleep very well last night.

The result was too evident in the classes today - I could get myself to participate much in the two hour BGS class.

While I am now habituated with less sleep during weekdays, today I was also feeling a little feverish, thanks to the changing weather in Madrid everyday - one day very cold and windy, other day very hot !!

Anyways, to tell you all the truth, today I was just physically present in the classroom and could not focus much on the learning or participation part of it.

After school, I decided to complete all the readings in the afternoon for tomorrow, so that I can go home early and sleep more tonight.

Right now, as I am writing this post, all I want is to rest !!

No comments:

Post a Comment