Monday, November 11, 2013

Managing Creative People

Today's Talent Management class was about how to manage creative people and this aspect was discussed with respect to case of a small firm with 24 employees working in creating IT product solutions.

Owing to my previous background in IT, this case was an interesting one for me. There were arguments and counter-arguments involved yet, a TedX talk video that Monika showed in class supported the [my :-)] argument that a small team of creative people should better be left without pressure of performance and bonus earnings and relative compensations :-)

Good discussion in the class today. Need to work on Corporate finance preparation for tomorrow and then tonight, I will read the marketing case for tomorrow.

And yes, as for Movember, its work in progress :-)
Here is the link for my Mo Space again :-)

http://es.movember.com/en/mospace/6944853

No comments:

Post a Comment