Saturday, November 9, 2013

Having a good time ...

Well, the Colombian party last night started at 11:30 officially, I reached there at 12:!5 AM, and most of the people from our class reached by 1 AM. What followed was a crazy party which went on until 5:30 AM.

So, after this party, and after resting for some time, when I woke up, it was almost time to be in MM31. A few of us plan to start with case interview preparation and today was day one for this initiative. I rushed to school, and after this meeting and another short meeting with Manan to review our fellowship work, I went out with a few people from my class, for a walk around Sol. We ended up in Mercado San Miguel, had amazing food and wine there and then headed for a Cuban restaurant. Although we finished there at aroun 11 PM, we came to know that they have a live band from mid-night onwards for an hour. So, we stayed back and then enjoyed some amazing Cuban music with everyone singing and dancing and cheering. The whole place was full of positive vibe and energy.

I had a good time today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment