Saturday, November 30, 2013

Economics and Analysis - an attempt to master a rare art :-)

Today, after waking up at noon, when I finally got ready and came to school, it was time to perform an online simulation set up by Gayle, for us to analyze and understand economics of an unknown country. This also helped me to do my part of the economics group work. Moreover, it helped me to develop an economics analysis without any bias for the country, as the name of this country was not known.

I would say the anonymity in the whole exercise was the best part of the simulation I did today and it is going to be a major milestone for me, as I pursue this course of country economic analysis, to master a rare art of analyzing national accounts statistics for any country, to benefit me in future :-)

By the way, today being the last day of Movember, I exported a collage from my Mo Tracker, a collection of photos that I have been uploading daily to the Mo Tracker. It is a good way to look back at the last month and have a moment to myself remembering all those crazy moments that I had due to my Mo. For all those who are curious to know about this, here is the picture :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment