Friday, November 15, 2013

Induglence :-)

Well, I had already decided to not do any work today. Thanks to the crazy party at Ani's last night, that went on until 3 AM, I had a good reason to be in my bed till noon :-)

And then, I started the day by having a nice brunch at Zumuz, after which I spent some time browsing some pictures and videos that I had taken in the past and doing web surfing for nothing.

Later I wrote a post for "When Pictures talk" blog [http://when-pictures-talk-to-parsooram.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/immortals.html] and in the afternoon, spent some time relaxing and watching movies online :-)

One corner of my mind kept knocking, that may be I should have registered for the Alumni forum that is going on today [thanks to which, we have a day off]; but then I have also registered for the social responsibility forum over next weekend and traded-off this weekend for rest. After enjoying a relaxed day indulging in doing things that I love, there is no more knocking that I hear ;-)

Meanwhile, and I have to mention this, today, the GOD of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, played his last innings for International Cricket.

Having grown up watching him play since my childhood, Cricket without him doesn't sound real.

I think, this compilation by Google to thank him, says it all:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment