Friday, November 1, 2013

It's time to Mo !!

Decided to do some sightseeing today around Madrid and thanks to the list of one day trip destinations that Cian and Lisa had given me last week, I knew exactly where I am going. Avila and Segovia - was my plan for today. Got up early and even while I was rushing to get ready and start early, suddenly I realised that I don't have to shave today. It is first day of November and hence it's time to start with the Movember. It's time to Mo :)

Had a long day today with lot of walking around Avila and Segovia. Took some good pictures which I will post on my FB soon.

As for the Movember, request all my readers to do visit my Movember profile below:
es.movember.com/en/mospace/6944853

Help to spread the word, and help with donations. It's Mo time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment