Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's an Ambush !!

Well, I had begun to feel a little ill yesterday itself, but today it all came together. Cough, Cold, Fever, Shivering, Head-ache, Sore throat, all of it appeared out of nowhere today and made me fall ill.

My dad was discussing about an ambush situation with one of his friends over casual talk this morning, and I realized that all illnesses have actually done a ambush attack on me.

Thanks to the fact that I was HOME, I went to our family doctor, Dr. Billampalli, and got medication from him. Plus, I was under care of my mom, so wasn't worried so much about the illness anyways.
I did have to do nothing but rest today. Spent the whole day sleeping and I think it will be a couple of days more before I get back in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment