Sunday, August 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY :-)

Yepp !! Today's my Mom's Birthday !!

This was the one reason for which I absolutely loved the timing of this summer vacation. It helped me to be at home, on an important day of the year for my family and for me :-)

Of course, my health continues to remain bad, suffering with fever. So, today I could not contribute much towards the birthday celebrations. My sister cooked a great Indian meal in the afternoon, which I helped only to eat [although only a little, thanks to the dietary restrictions by the doctor] and we just sat around chit-chatting in the evening.

Mixed feelings at the end of the day - at home for mom's birthday, but down-enough-with-fever, as to not able to drive the celebrations, as much as I wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment