Friday, August 9, 2013

Deferred Illnesses?

Another day in bed. Another day spent doing nothing but sleeping. In a way it is good as I am getting a lot of rest, but on the other hand, I am home only for a few days and I am missing on regular home food :-(

Anyways, today as I was thinking about it all, going through cycles of fever, shivering, sore throat and sneezing, I realized that all these illnesses were probably due a long time ago - when I reached Madrid from Indian Summer to stay in a room without central heating, even while Madrid temperature was around 4 to 6 degree Celsius; or when the Madrid heat in summer last month was unbearably high; but my body kept deferring them, in midst of long days and longer nights at school; and as soon as it realized that it is time to relax, it just threw in all of it in a single go ..

Interesting theory, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment