Friday, August 2, 2013

The Tourist, The Monk and The Riddle :-)

Well, as much as I enjoyed shouting "I am not a tourist" while staying in Tokyo, Singapore and even now in Madrid, today, I decided to be one anyways. All those streets, all those squares, all those monuments, which I have passed by more than a dozen times now in last few months, I wanted to revisit them, but this time with my camera.

So began a long walk in the morning covering Paseo de Castellana all the way up to Sol and back to Goya via Serrano before heading home. All journey on foot with my camera in hand.

By the end of it, my feet pleaded me to stop :-D

Anyways, while the photos taken were being processed, I took up another task - long pending in my to-do list.

Let me give a brief flashback first. As part of our Entrepreneurial Management participation grade, Rachida had told us that we can gain an extra 5 % percent grade if we read a book titled "The Monk and the Riddle" and answered two questions based on it.

As usual, I delayed reading the book till the very end, and then when it was just a few days before deadline, there wasn't enough time.

I did lend the book from IE library though and read through first few pages. Book seemed interesting - so, although I didn't write any answers for that extra grade, I did add reading of this book to my to-do list.

So, coming back to the present times, I have the book with me now, and tonight I am going to read it all. I realized last night that due to the habit developed in past few months, I can't sleep before 3-3:30 AM anyways; so tonight I will be making good use of this time.

And yes, photos taken today, will be posted on my facebook profile :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment