Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Indian Independence Day to all !!

Indian Independence Day - a day which always gets everyone thinking - Are we as a nation doing things right? Are we as citizens of this Nation doing our part? And many more.

Every year, when I start thinking about these, there is generally a blog post that I publish. This year, one of friends did a decent job of penning down the right questions in his blog and had it published in Hong Kong time, even before I woke up here in India. So, I just shared his post on my FB :-)

Got myself a wi-fi router and configured it at home, so that I could get back to the world of Whats-App and now I suddenly feel connected to the rest of this world :-)

Meanwhile, considering my health, and also the fact that I haven't done anything while in India apart from taking rest, I had to decline participation in Singapore Trek, so that I can take care of all personal errands that I need to, while in India.

Went through all the emails in my IE inbox to decide priority of tasks to be done during the vacation, which is almost half over now :-)

Anyways, while I am watching all those patriotic movies on the tv tonight, here's wishing you all a very happy Indian independence day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment