Monday, August 26, 2013

Let the Travels begin ..

Well, after spending some good relaxing moments at home, finally the time has come to start travelling to Madrid.

I started today at 3 PM IST from my home. Travel to airport takes more or less around 6 hours and then another hour accounted for any unforeseen traffic conditions like jam. Luckily, no such thing occurred and I reached Mumbai at around 9:30 PM IST. First stage of travel done!!
Spent Half an hour outside the airport and then went in to check-in my luggage at 10 PM. By the time I cleared the security check and arrived at boarding gate, it was already 11:30 PM IST. Started to write this blog as there is another hour to kill before boarding. My Journey would continue for another 17 hours.
For now, its time to sit down and wait for the next stage of journey to begin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment