Friday, January 10, 2014

More grades appear in Campus Online

Looks like by the time I reach Madrid for next term, all grades would be out already. Five of eight grades are already out and the outlook for my GPA looks ok so far.
It's good in a way that we won't have to worry about results too much while starting afresh.
Student services team has also initiated the NIE renewal process a couple of days back. Schedules are up for classes and as the day passes, I couldn't help wondering if I should start reading for the next week already and finally I actually decided to do so.
Feels like I am already back in my second home Madrid and have started living my life there.
On another exciting note, our section video recently made an appearance in both the IE google plus page and also the IE blog page, with a cordial note of thanks to some of us who were actively involved in creating the video.
Feeling great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment