Thursday, January 23, 2014

A day for Ventures ..

Well, today was the day when I helped some friends who are budding entrepreneurs with an introductory session on dbms. This is going to be a three session series and we are video taping it.
These videos will also help a venture lab idea of one of my friends and I have started working on developing an idea for the knowledge incubator I will be taking in the next term, for which this video will also help.
So, the morning was spent preparing for the training, afternoon was the time for giving training and when it was all over, today I also went down to the Area 31 - the IE venture incubator for Thursday evening pitches.
There were three pitches as per every week with each idea at a different stage of execution, and with different needs from the investors.
It was interesting to know about them and to see people pitch before investors. I think I am going to continue with this thursday evening routine, considering that I am in electives periods anyways.
By the way, I had no class today, in case you are wondering about it. Today was spent altogether around ventures and ideas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment