Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally the Cold Catches up with me !!

Since childhood, at least once a year, I suffer from allergic reaction of dust and pollen, specially in days just before monsoon or during winter.
In recent years, this has changed from annual ritual to a ritual every time I am home. Having spent my entire vacation resting and fighting against the flu, this time, I was extra paranoid about getting sick.

Thankfully, nothing of this sort took place during last two weeks - this was true however only until Monday night, when I started feeling a bit feverish and had a running nose all night.

Without wasting much time today, I went to our doctor in the morning, spent around 1.5 hours in his clinic to get my appointment, and got a medication for 10 days.

So, even while the usual cold has caught up with me, I am sure, it will be taken care of soon :-)

Did nothing besides taking rest and visiting the doctor today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment