Saturday, January 18, 2014

Finance Saturday

Well, as the classes begin to take pace, the need to catch up with all my finance concept revision was troubling me since last couple of days.

So today was the day when I spent time studying and revising the basics of corporate finance and tried to catch up with my applied corporate finance study so far. It was a day well spent.

In fact, later in the evening, I also started with excel exercises for applied financial engineering, and could complete most of them. The next step is now to put it all in Matlab.

Anyways, after this fruitful day, and thanks to the fact that I finally got my groceries after landing here in Madrid, I cooked today. In fact, I was able to try a east-west combo, with stuffed eggplant half made by Indian style and half made by Italian style. And then, without thinking too much about the calories that would add up to my bear tummy, I just enjoyed the home made meal in Madrid after a long time. Weekend pleasures, what can I say :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment