Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lets Pack the Bags

Well, even while the day to travel back comes closer, the schedules for classes have already started to appear, and so are some of the grades for term 3 out since yesterday.

Everything seems to be now signalling me that it is about time, I wrapped up my things and got ready to come out of the comfort that is home, to head back to Madrid.

So, I started packing my bag for the return journey today. Although there is not much luggage to be taken this time around, its always better to start early with such things, so that there are no last minutes panics.

As for the school, a couple of classes already have asked us to create our login to some online portals and uploaded the cases to be read. so, very soon, I will be back in the IE Mode :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment