Sunday, January 26, 2014

All Hail the Power of MATLAB !!

I have to say, I wasted my time a lot last week, when I was trying to write all those complex if and for loops to get various answers to the Applied Financial Engineering exercises for homework.
As I "discovered" on the web today, a lot of those things are already taken care of, by the MATLAB functions and all I really need to know is the right function for the right exercise.

If purpose of Antonio to make us do this exercise in both Excel and MATLAB was to show us the convenience that the MATLAB functions have to offer, he has already sold this to me now.

What can I say, all hail the power of MATLAB :-)

By the way, those interested in the video of the first among three sessions on "DBMS for Entrepreneurs" that I am conducting here at IE, can take a look below:


No comments:

Post a Comment