Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Helping my Cousin :-)

My Cousin is going to appear for Indian Engineering Services Interview soon. So, today I went through his application form, did some background research on things I didn't understand, and then in the afternoon, we had a skype video call where-in I took his mock interview.

Well, after the interview we discussed and reviewed how the things went for him and now he will improvise for another round tomorrow. So, while it means more work for him, I guess I won't need any further research.

This help to my cousin is a good way for me as well, to start practicing mock interviews, which we are planning to have amongst ourselves once back at IE.

So, today was all about helping others to help myself and I enjoyed this experience a lot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment