Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Season of Farewells begins ..

Today, I woke up late, thanks to the late night yesterday, and by the time I got ready, I realized that I need to email the final exam, feedback and assignment to Dr Jaime Alonso for the International Business Strategy and Modeling class.
So, after reviewing and updating a little all the documents one last time, I sent out the emails, got ready and headed towards Plaza Callo. Today, me and a few friends had planned a lunch with Hitesh and his family, as they are leaving for good in four days.
Spent a good four hours at the Gourmet Roof-top Food Court of El Corte Ingles at Callao and had fun chit-chatting and treating ourselves with the gourmet experience.
One thing that was most discussed was the plan everybody has after graduation, along with other aspects from jobs to future commitments, etc
All in all, the season of farewells has already begun and I know there will be more of such lunches and dinners going forward with a lot more people, as everyone winds up at their own pace from Madrid.
And yes, people have actually started to like it here, no matter what their view was when the school begun last year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment