Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A walk down the memory lane

While I did some minor job browsing and a couple of cases, spent most of the day reading past blog posts I have written here and getting nostalgic.
Past one year went by so fast, and now, this last month in which I chose no classes, has been so very slow in its pace.
Also went to the Circulo de Bellas Artes rooftop and spent a couple of evening hours, watching the skyline of this beautiful city Madrid, trying to figure out different places from the buildings seen, and trying to run down the memory lane about those areas.
While my classes were done on 9th April itself, as many people are finishing theirs today and tomorrow, there is a race on facebook among those who want to update their status of MBA last class done, and that race is making me drive through these memories even more !!
Hope to get back in action with some activity or other real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment