Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sit-in .. And that changes the last class

Well, my Nigerian friends were going to make a presentation about Nigeria in their Africa, Poverty and Development class. They had been talking about it so many times, that I got tempted to attend this one class and be an audience to their presentation.
So, today at 4 pm, I went to the classroom, asked Gayle if I can sit-in in this one class, even though I have not taken her class as an elective and she said yes.
And this is how, today between 4 pm to 7 pm, I attended the Africa class, and this class is now officially the last class I took in IE, instead of the Corporate Governance class that I attended long back on the 9th of April.
Enjoyed being a spectator in a class and being a part of MBA learning yet another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment