Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Game of Thrones

I have to say that in these past few years, moving around from one place to another, with different local languages, my habit of watching TV series has been long lost. Add to it, there is enough entertainment and engagement online these days from social networks to the movie streamings.

But then, there are a few series that I am hearing about so many times, that I finally gave in and decided to watch at least one of them - the Game of Thrones. One of my friends had DVDs of season one and two, so borrowed them from her, and starting watching the series at around 11am. I must say the series is addictive, as by the time, I went out for a Korean dinner at 8:30 pm, I hardly moved away from my PC and till then had already watched all of season one and first two episodes of season two.

After returning from a good Korean dinner at restaurant Maru, I am already too exhausted to continue with the series, so time to publish the post of the day and sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment