Friday, April 11, 2014

Just did it !!

That report I was writing, finally got submitted at 4 AM this morning. And because I was all awake trying to review it and to make sure that the last submission that I make has no issues, once I was done and I tried to sleep,  couldn't - not until it was around 5:30 AM.

And then, as a friend and his family were leaving Madrid for good, I woke up again at 8:30 AM, got ready and went to see them off. After all the packing and re-packing and stuff, they finally took off in their car at 2 PM.

By then, I was completely exhausted - got some take-away food and came home to have a siesta - a real long one. When I woke up again at 8 PM, I started thinking of what to do and suddenly the feeling sank in - I am done with my MBA - I mean yes, there is this final presentation on a case in May, but apart from that, all the classes, all the submissions, all the learning, it is all done. Couldn't help myself from saying - Just did it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment