Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wanted: Big Data Processor :-)

Seriously !! Yesterday, I didn't even think of reading anything about Technology and Innovation, partly relying on my IT background that I can manage this one, and partly because I assigned a higher priority to research of companies coming down to Madrid for Career Fair at IE.

Anyways, after I opened the folder of documents that I had downloaded for the subject, and saw the sheer number of technical notes, slides, reference readings, videos and webpages I needed to go through, I knew it's going to be another looooong day and longer night.

Speaking in technology terms, I just wished that I had some Big Data processor installed in my brain, which will take in all this data from various sources, merge and integrate it and make it ready for me to use in exam tomorrow.

By now, you must have guessed by my lingo that I have been reading too much about the subject already !!

Anyways, last exam of term two tomorrow, so looking forward to it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment