Saturday, October 19, 2013

Holi Run :-D

Well, I had registered for the Holi Run event along with some of my friends in the class. Basically, the organizers have picked up the Indian festival theme of Holi to play with colors and celebrate as a group, and created an event around it. They go around the world to different cities organizing a five kilometer Holi Run Marathon, where the participants basically enjoy being with each other and playing with colors while passing through the 5 kilometer track.

This event today was absolute fun. I played Holi after a real long time, and that too outside India. This event also gave an opportunity to visit the practice ground for Real Madrid team, as the venue was this ground, located a little away from the city area.

It was fun 3 hours spent with lots of colors and then I got back home, took a bath and started working on some of the reading for Monday and the tasks given on Friday.
Tomorrow we have a class event planned, so I am going to be out from afternoon till late. Although my legs are shouting their pain from all the walk and some running done this morning during the Holi Run, I am planning to cover most of my readings today before I sleep :-)

While the photos for Holi Run are already floating all around facebook, for those curious to know how I ended up looking after completing the Holi run, here is a picture of me for your amusement :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment