Sunday, October 13, 2013

Photos, Coverletters, Readings and the warm up :-)

Today, after having a good rest until noon, when I finally woke up, it was time to start working on the case for next week.

Did some reading of the case material provided by the IMBA team for the 'Making Change Happen' event.

At the same time, batch editing of Toledo photos was in progress. These will be posted on my Facebook real soon :-)

I also did some research for a couple of companies for which we have received job postings from Magali, so that I can write an appropriate cover letter for them.

All-in-all, a day spent to warm up to the next week and to the next term :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Parsooram,
    Reached your blog after researching about IE business school. First of all, congrats to your sense of determination to write about your day during your entire MBA. Not many folks have that.

    As of me, I am in the same boat as probably you were last year. Indian IT male, age 30 working in IT for last 9 years planning for an MBA to bring certain changes in the direction my career is heading. I hope your journey in IE has been fruitful. It would be great if you can take out some minutes from your schedule to answer a couple of questions of mine.

    Best wishes for the rest of your time in IE and your post MBA goals

    Thanks
    Vivek Abhichandani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Vivek. Send me an email with your questions to parsooram@gmail.com directly and I will try to help.
      Cheers,
      Prasad

      Delete