Monday, October 14, 2013

It's time to put on the Consultant face :-)

Monday morning, specially a Monday after a week full of relaxing moments. It had to be tough to get myself out of the bed and make it up until the Aula Magna.

Somehow, I managed to do so just-in-time [well, I was a couple of minutes late, but the session had not started yet, so technically, I was on time :-) ].

After the briefing about part B of the ATKearney case and a connecting the dots session by Erik, our group had a brief discussion at Starbucks to decide our plan of action.

We divided the individual work and areas of focus and agreed to come prepared tomorrow with all the details. We also agreed to put in all our work in a shared google doc by 8 PM today, so that others can read through what we found :-)

All-in-all, the pace was set for all work to be done. And then, after posting the Toledo photos on facebook, having lunch and a brief siesta, I came back to school, my consultant face on, to do the research and analysis needed and 'crack the case' :-)

Its the finale of change modules and we want to give it our best shot :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment