Saturday, October 26, 2013

Of Simluations, Surveys and the signal to get set ..

Well, today I spent some time, downloading all the material that was added to campus online by various professors - some have put in a lot of stuff, while others have put in documents relevant to past classes.

I also registered for marketing online simulation, answered the online survey for corporate finance and went through the course pack for next week.

Suddenly, considering the group work that we are already beginning to work on since last week, and all the materials, assignments, exercises that I found for coming days, I realized that it is that time of the term already - to get set - for the next lap of study and work load is going to start real soon.

Bring it on 'term 3' - I am all set now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment