Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A day in Madrid with no reason to go to MM31 .. really ???

No exam, no classes, no submissions, no events, no agenda to go to MM31 today !! Yes, there is the ongoing career fair which is based out of Serrano 99, but MM31 has got nothing to do with the event !!

So, did that stop me from going there?? Nah~

I went there anyways and sat in the launchpad preparing some cover letters and researching companies :-D

Yet another thing which I noticed today. When walking towards the school, I made a stop at Zumus as usual to get a chocolate drink  [it was almost noon, so not really a time for the regular coffee :-) ] and a croissant - and then I began walking towards MM31 sipping on my drink and eating the croissant as I walked.

And then, suddenly I realized - I have no rush today - I don't need to eat this croissant and sip on this drink as I walk - I can go to the school, sit back and enjoy my breakfast sitting calmly in the launchpad !!
But then, sometimes some habits catch up with us so much, we never realize all of this :-)
As I had already eaten most of the Croissant when this thought occurred, I decided to finish it on the way anyways :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment