Monday, June 10, 2013

The World is Changing ..

Well, please don't start thinking that I am beginning narration of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. This is just the beginning of the modern theory in Economics for exchange rates :-)

Anyways, got a good insight today into how exchange rates are determined, and how countries use them for their benefit [sometimes at expense of other countries :-)]

Strategy class was about Paypal and modern online payment systems. After this class, a bunch of us rushed out to make it for our NIE appointment.

After spending almost 3 hours at the Police Station and 2 hours in the to-n-fro journey, I was already very tired and just came to my room to sleep.

Woke up at around 11 PM in the night after I started feeling hungry. Saw a few messages from the group, whom I was supposed to meet in the evening for doing an assignment. As it was already too late, just replied thanking the people who did the work, fixed a sandwich for myself and will be going back to sleep soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment