Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just did it !!

To start with what happened last night: No, I didn't go to the BOTW last night - when I reached home, it was 10 PM already. As there wasn't enough time for me to sleep for a while and then go to BOTW, i decided to stay awake, and somehow the whole waiting in my room just to make it to some place after mid-night tested my patience. Not to mention, my mind kept wandering over whether I should take a peek into the accounting assignment or whether I should carry on with my MDM work, or whether I should watch a movie .. aargh, there was too much confusion. Finally, I gave up at around 11:30 and decided to just sleep.

I woke up around 10:30 today, had a long chat with my family and then around 1 PM started with my accounting mid-term. Considering that there is group meeting tomorrow, I had no choice but to do it. As I went through the questions, it seemed rather a matter of correctly interpreting the questions than knowing any rocket science accounting fundas.

And guess what, finally, the much feared mid-term of Financial Accounting is now done. Some of the questions were really challenging while others were pretty straight-forward. Anyways, good thing is it's now done. I can't believe I just did it :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment