Thursday, June 27, 2013

Muy Bien !!

Well, "Muy Bien" is more like "I like it" said in Spanish :-)

Speaking of which, Quantitative Analysis was one of my favorite subjects during Engineering. And, although the tools learned then were all different, I enjoy playing around with numbers even now, so obviously, when it comes to "subjects", Managerial Decision Making was my most favorite subject in this term.

It was this liking which has made me ignore the task of forming any opinion about the prof teaching the subject, because no matter what, I like this subject anyways. And it was this liking which made me do all the group assignments for this subject by myself, even before our group had to meet and decide about working on them. I just wanted to do it all, and not limit myself to the share of work I get in the group.

Well, today in the Decision Making exam, [I don't mind to brag] - I know I have done really well. And I am sure that the score of this exam is going to make up for any bad scores in other subjects.

Muy Bien :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment