Sunday, June 30, 2013

The pleasures of "Doing Nothing"

After a looong time, I spent the Sunday morning to sleep as much as I want to, and the Sunday afternoon "Doing Nothing".

Well, I was supposed to be in the school to work for my fellowship project, but the other guy working with me - Manan, sent a text at around 11 AM that he is not feeling very well today. So, the meeting got postponed. I had planned nothing else for the Sunday as this meeting was supposed to be from 12 until 3.

Anyways, I decide to use this opportunity and do nothing :-)

At around 4 PM, I edited some of the photos taken during sky-diving yesterday and posted it on FB.
8 PM was the movie time, as per my discussion with a couple of friends yesterday night.

Watched "El Hombre de Acero - The Man of Steel" in English of course. Liked the movie. And every time Clark took a flight in the sky, it reminded me of my own experience yesterday. wow !! the feeling was great.

Apart from other things, i noticed one in particular - the word "Super-Man" is said only one and a half times in the movie. They have really revamped the franchise and I am now curious about how a sequel will look like :-)

Came back to open my IE mailbox for the first time since Friday and found 10 unread mails !!

IE announcements, IMBA team announcements for next week, discussion among people that did sky-diving with me yesterday..

Suddenly, I now know, that this end-of-term vacation is about to get over real soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment