Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Jal Jeera effect :-)

Well, the entire day today was spent with my study group in MM31, with afternoon lunch at Akash's place. In the evening, we practiced many problems in accounting and then stopped our study at around 10 PM. While Hitesh went home to spend time with his family, myself, Nishant and Akash went to Sagar, the Indian Restaurant nearby for dinner.

Past few days of lesser sleeping hours had started to take a toll on my health, and today evening I had this uneasy feeling of acidity and fatigue. While in the restaurant, I just asked our host there, If they have anything like Lime Juice, etc and the Aunty in the restaurant, said that she can ask the chef to make Jal Jeera for me. Well, I could not have asked for anything more.
Had two full glasses of Jal Jeera and the mixture of getting something specially made for me, and the medicinal effects of Corn-Mint and Jal-Jeera in the drink, brought me back to normalcy. All the fatigue vanished within few minutes. What more, it was followed by a sumptous Indian dinner.

All set to take on the exams coming up next week. Bring it on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment