Sunday, June 2, 2013

Relax .. work will never end anyways !!

Well, I tried to do all the work as per my plan yesterday and guess what, from one source to other, additional things just kept flowing in. I started with my chores and cleaning at 9 AM and was up until 2:15 AM doing group work that came in at 11:45 PM last night.

Sometimes, if things become too overwhelming, or seem to be pushed on to me, I just tend to relax and do nothing. That is exactly what I did today. Well, I know I still have to do the accounting assignment, I still need to do the strategy reading, I still have to study for next MDM assignment, I still need to work on my EM report, but then, whenever I think of starting to do it, only one thing comes to my mind: screw it, this is never gonna end anyways !!

So, end of the day, I haven't reached anywhere in terms of tasks for today.

Great thing about today, I enjoyed a nice, relaxed dinner with a friend at VIPS for almost two hours. Wow !! Well, I have hosted a few parties in my house so far, but I hadn't done anything like that for a real loooong time now. Enjoyed every relaxed moment to its best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment