Friday, May 9, 2014

Of meetings, cooking and changing plans

Today started with an agenda : to have my house owner couple and a friend over to my place for lunch. Went to the supermarket, hot the grocery and just when I was to start cooking, got a message from house owner that she won't be able to make it, and will meet in the evening over a coffee instead.
There was still one guest invited so I continued thinking that left overs are never a problem when you are away from home. During lunch hour, it turned out that this friend of mine cannot make it either. 
I decided to enjoy the food for which I had invested entire morning anyways by myself and then soon it was time for that coffee with the owner couple.
To make the long story short, my final exam related executive summary is due in 2 days and the presentation itself is to take place in less than 3 days, and here I was spending all my day cooking and meeting people.
Not that I mind it, but a day spent entirely in a different way than what one would imagine, and by the time it was evening, I am already too tired. So ate the food, watched some programs online and sleeping early today - tomorrow I need to finish a lot of work, so I better start the day early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment