Thursday, May 22, 2014

Getting ready for the graduation

Haircut, Suit, Ironing, checking for IMBA team posts, charging my handycam [now that the dslr is history] basically everything and anything that is related to getting ready for the graduation day tomorrow - was the agenda for the day. Also met Prof Alvaro to return his book and bid him farewell - yeah, its the season of farewells.

IT was way back in 2004 that I participated in a convocation, to receive my gold medal for the master in civil engineering from Mumbai university. Much has taken place since then, I have seen many ups and downs of this life, have had a professional career, visited many countries, gotten praised for my work, and have been questioned about my abilities; and all this just makes the graduation of International MBA tomorrow, even more special for me. Sleeping early tonight, got a big day tomorrow, and not to mention the day when I will conclude this blog, this journey, this MBA :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment