Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Got Robbed in Rome !!

Well, I knew the trick - I knew that there are places in Madrid where I need to be careful about my bag, but in Rome, I didn't expect something similar. And it was not those teenage girls like in Madrid, but a suited guy, who walked in, showed some writing on the wall, and by the time we looked back, my camera bag, with my dslr, all the lenses, sunglasses, usb cable, batteries, filters - everything was gone. Tried looking for the guy for next 10 minutes and then gave up - I knew from similar experiences of my friends in Madrid that there is no point in looking any more.

A great trip came to an end by a frustrating theft. Got to experience this side of Europe as well. Spent the day thinking about photos of all those beautiful moments lost with the camera, and also how Tokyo, Singapore, India are all so different from these deceiving encounters that many of us have experienced around Europe. WTF .. I got robbed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment